Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Blood Test

I got up early this morning and took my shower and went to get my blood drawn. Gracie went to Lolo's so I had tons of time to get my house in order. What fun it is to have energy. Gracie will be going full time to now so I will have my morning and afternoon everyday.
Dr. Harper's nurse called me to let my know my Cholesterol is high so he is changing my medication. And then I go back in two months to have it all checked again.
I am tired and going to bed. I want to hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful daughter that could see that I just couldn't keep watching Gracie all day long. She is such a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...