Saturday, October 3, 2015

Conference Saturday Sessions

 Gracie

 Gracie and her notebook.

I watched conference today. How powerful it was. So many things that I needed to hear. I came away feeling good about how I am doing and not guilty that I wasn't doing enough. 
Little Gracie watched it with me. I only had to pause once and play with her. She got her notebook out to take notes like grandma. She sang with the choir and put her notebook in the window sill and played the organ with her fingers like the man played the organ. She kept saying "I am going to church". So cute. When they would pray I would say fold your arms and she would the whole time they prayed.
I made a double batch of Chocolate Chip cookies for the bigger kiddos around here. It's been a good day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the messages shared in conference. I always find ones that seem to be just for me. What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...