Sunday, October 18, 2015

Going to Church with Gracie

 Ready for Church

Eating her Cheerios

Gracie and went to church today. She did so good and actually went into the nursery. Crystal stayed with her for moral support but she did very good. By the time we came home it was almost 3pm and Gracie was exhausted. She went to sleep for 2 hours and so did I.
My class was so cute and fun. They are pretty smart. My cute little Carter tried hard today and was very good in opening exercises. He just had a little issue with his tie but he is getting so much  better.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Crystal and how willing she is to help me with Gracie. I am blessed to have her be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...