Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's My Birthday

What a fabulous day. I was wished Happy Birthday so many time I lost count. I love my friends and family. Janna made Sweet and Sour Chicken for me and the family gave me Gamma Lids for my buckets of food storage. Now that's how to win my heart. Heather bought me a Birthday cake and everyone sang Happy Birthday to me.
It was a good day.
I finished canning my beans and filled my empty spaces. Just a few more left and it will be full. Probably one more batch.

Canned Beans Galore

That was pretty much all I did today. I cleaned a couple more shelves in my pantry. Lots of dust gone. I went over to Janna's tonight to tell everyone thank you for my wonderful birthday and this is what I found.

 Janna and Gracie playing ping pong!

Pretty Cute Kid

She loves her Aunt Nanna as she calls her. It's so fun to watch them together. And this ping pong table the kids got for Christmas has been so much fun for everyone. Harley is playing and Bailee is waiting.
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for my family. Every kid of mine wished me a happy birthday and told me they loved me. That's what I have worked  for all my life. I think I made it. I am so Blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...