Friday, January 30, 2015

Baking Bread Again

 Helping Grammy with the bread.

Filling the crock pot.

I watched cute little Gracie today. She helped me make bread and pork chops in the crock pot. She absolutely loves to help.
I made bread from the dough in the fridge and made another batch for the fridge. Such good bread and so easy.
Kathy called me to tell me Darrel fell yesterday and is in the hospital. He didn't break anything but he has huge bruises so they put him in the hospital to manage the pain.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the knowledge of a loving Heavenly Father. What a gift to know He is there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...