Thursday, January 29, 2015

Temple Day

I went to the Rexburg Temple with Sue this morning. I always, always, always feel so much better when I come out. I needed inspiration to figure out callings. They reorganized the Primary on Sunday and took one of our teachers so I needed a replacement and a Compassionate Service Coordinator. I felt really good about the people we had decided on so I sent an email to the Bishop and his counselors with names. We will see how it goes. They need primary teachers so we will see.
I came home and made a pot of Italian Pasta and Bean Soup for dinner. It was all I could muster up today.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I live so close to two Temple and I am able to go weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...