Sunday, January 11, 2015

Blessed Sabbath

I talked with Kaylyn on Saturday and she told me to have a Blessed Sabbath. I decided to take her up on it and make sure my Sabbath was Blessed.
I went to ward council and we were given instructions to train all our people who are under us. The Bishop want everyone to absolutely know what they are responsible for in their callings. So off we go to figure out how to do that with as little stress as possible. I asked the Bishop if we could do a ward cookbook and we got his okay.
I came home after church and felt really sleepy so I laid down and slept for 3 hours. Tommy came in to wake me up and tell me it was dark outside. He was worried that I was sick again. I love that he cares for me.
So because I slept so long it was 2am before I could get to sleep. Bummer!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Blessed Sabbath. I love going to church and getting recharged for the coming week. I am blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...