Monday, January 12, 2015

Watching Gracie

I watched Gracie today so Heather could go to work. She is so much fun. But I was very tired from going to bed so late that it was a pretty hard day. But I made it so that's what counts.
Crystal and I visited Heather Hardin today. She is such a funny lady. She would like to do genealogy for an additional meeting. I will have to think on that and see what we could come up with.
The horse boarders from Canada showed up this evening. They had huge trailers. They are staying the night in their trailers and going on to Buckeye, Arizona to some training seminar. They were pretty funny and had such fun accents.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for all the sisters in Relief Society. They are all so diverse and have such different personalities. I just love to get to know them. I am blessed to have this calling so I can get to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...