Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sabbath Sunday

As I sat in church with Bailee on Sunday I just felt so much love from Heavenly Father. He is so aware of me and my challenges.
Brother Black was our speaker from the High Council. He really laid it on the line.
"Are you reading your scriptures every day" "Why not"
"Do you say prayer morning, noon and night" "Why not"
He talked of the sins of commision and omission. So I am going to be more regular in studing my scriptures daily.
Emma Giles gave our lesson in Relief Society. She is such a fun teacher.
That has been my beautiful Sabbath.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows what I need and reminds me of my weakness' so they can become my strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...