Saturday, January 31, 2015

Peaceful Lazy Saturday

 Granola

Cookies for Janna

I had a wonderful Saturday. Just had fun cooking things and canning pasta in my gallon jars. I love them because I just use them over and over.
We took Tommy's Blood Sugar Level today and it just said HI which is over 600. We are taking it again in the morning to see where it is at. I became concerned when he drank glass after glass of juice and milk. If it's still high tomorrow he will have to head to the doctor on monday. He had eaten an Apple Fritter and drank 2 huge cups of Hot Chocolate so maybe it will be better. He drank sugar free stuff the rest of the day. So we shall see.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I love to cook and bake. It just makes me happy to learn fun stuff and be able to cook for my family. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...