Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Visiting, Visiting, Visiting, and Winco

Today was a long day. I had to print out Visiting Teaching reports at the church and then go to Shannon Brown's house to train her to be our new Visiting Teaching Coordinator. I went into Idaho Falls to Winco for groceries. What a job. But it is done so I am soooo glad.
Then it was time to visit Carolyn Thurman with Aarin. We had a nice visit. What a super sweet mother she is. So patient with her 4 kids. Came home and made hamburgers for dinner and then it was time to go visit a new sister in our ward. By the time I got done I was ready for bed.
I do enjoy getting to know all the sisters in our ward so it's a good thing to visit.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this calling. It is hard and takes tons of time, but I love getting to know the sisters in our ward. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...