Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ward Council

 Janna and Harley

Austin

Today I went to Ward Council and gave the Spiritual Thought. It was a very good meeting. Our ward is doing so much missionary work and so many inactive and part member families are coming back. Two fathers have started coming so their kids can get baptized. We are on fire!!!
Lyn Olsen taught our Relief Society lesson and she was awesome. She is a natural born teacher. I am so glad the Lord directed her to me. They also called Aarin Smith as my first councilor. She will also be so much fun to work with. I know she is a hard worker.
I came home from church and took a nap. I was so tired. Heather and Janna had a bail call last night so I watched Gracie while they met the mom to bail out her son. By the time I got to bed is was past eleven and one before I got to sleep. Then I got up at 5:30 so I could be at the ward at 7:25.
That's been my beautiful sabbath. So grateful for a day of rest.
I also made these two pages last week. One day I will be caught up.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Savior. I want to know Him so much better than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...