Thursday, November 8, 2012

Look What I Made 40 Some Odd Years Ago


John's Knitted Sweater

Dean's Crocheted Sweater Set

Janna's Knitted Sweater Set

I decided to put these sweaters on my blog so I can remember who they were made for. It's hard sometimes to remember so many years back. Each time I was pregnant I made a sweater for my baby. I would buy the "How To" books and teach myself. It was fun and I always loved putting them on my babies when they were born.
Yesterday I went to lunch and had my toes done with Mary. We really have a good time and she defiantly needs the company. She is hoeing a hard row right now and anything I can do to make to make her life easier blesses me. We have wonderful men in the ward that come to sit with her husband Harold each week so she can get out and go shopping or whatever she wants to do. That IS the gospel at work. The difference they make in Mary's life can't be measured.
Today I am making Granola and Fudge for our Service Auction tonight for our Relief Society Meeting. That's what I'm bringing. I hope the sisters like it. We can only hope that it serves it's purpose and gets the sisters to know each other.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Mary and the wonderful example she is to me on how to serve your spouse. She is truly a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...