Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fabulous Thanksgiving

 Austin ate so many rolls we thought he would pop.

 Bailee was our Banana Cream Pie lover.

 Harley didn't want her picture taken which is a theme anymore with my family.

 Janna taking a picture of me taking a picture of her.

 I think she is shuffling the deck of cards.

John

I was surrounded by most of my family on Thanksgiving. John came up and stayed with me. We had a yummy dinner with Boyd, John, Janna's family and Tommy. It was stress free and wonderful.
I cooked, played rummy and cooked some more. The only thing that would have made it perfect is if Dean and Amie and the kids were here. I got about 8 pictures and they weren't very good so I cropped them apart and here's what I ended up with.
I did finish my Christmas things that I will post a picture of after Christmas. And of course some more pot holders for the sisters.
Janna, John, Harley and Tommy worked on the barn doing who knows what. It's too cold for me to go out and do that so I cook in my nice warm cozy house.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for all my family. They really are my life. No matter where I have moved or what has happened in my life my family is always there. I am a blessed mom and grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...