Sunday, November 11, 2012

Recommend for Dedication

Love these little yellow cards.

Went to Ward Council meeting this morning and then on to Sacrament, Sunday School and Relief Society. I wish we could get our teachers to do something other than read the lesson and ask questions. But we are all learning and I guess that's whats important.
After all our meeting Austin and I went and had our interviews for our yellow card to go to the Redication of the Boise Idaho Temple. They have two sessions next Sunday, 9am and 12pm. I think we will go to the 9am one.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Austin who is so willing to go with me to all these church functions. He is a good kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...