Monday, November 5, 2012

Getting The Visiting Teaching Organized

I borrowed the Bishops keys ( mine suddenly don't work anymore) and went over to the church and spent about 3 hours redoing all the districts. I called 2 additional district leaders and a visiting teacher coordinator. It will make my job so much easier. I also finally put a new partner with Britney Johnson. We have been visiting for a long time and I will miss her like crazy but it was time. I am now partners with Chelsea who didn't want to be a visiting teacher before. I asked her if she would like to be one now and she agreed, rather reluctantly but she said yes. I got all the new companionship put together and made a few changes. Then I took all the stuff to my coordinator, Ashley and oriented her. What a job. I'm just so glad it is done. It is like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Maybe it can stay put for a little while, although I have two sister moving soon so I will have to make more changes but for now it's good.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Visiting Teaching. I love to visit my sisters and get to know them. And for some reason you always end up just loving them to pieces. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he created this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...