Friday, November 16, 2012

I More Than Love My Daughter

 Janna nailing down the roof.

My storage room just needs shelves.

That's my daughter working some more. Her and her dad are building a room for our food storage. I can get it organized and replenished as soon as we get the shelves up. I just love that if I suggest something these two figure out how to get it done. And I do love storage and organizing. 
I made Peanut Butter Fudge for Janna and Tommy, a proper payment for such hard work. And Potato Soup because it's cold and it sounds good. Still working on Christmas and Pot holders for the sisters. My work is never done.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my daughter. She is so good to her parents. Heavenly Father blessed me with my family. I love them all with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...