Friday, November 9, 2012

Service Auction was a BLAST!

Last night we had so much fun at our Service Auction. We had enough sisters to have so much fun. We auctioned off services and items. The sisters would really get into a battle wanting the same thing. We had all filled out a paper where we were awarded points for lots of different thing. I got lots of points for being married for so many years. We laughed our heads off at all the funny things the sisters would say. It was so fun we are doing it again next November. It was so funny to see the sisters beg for an item or service and say they only had 250 points left and they really wanted it. What a fun time.
Bailee and two other MIA Maids babysat for us so the kids were well taken care of.
Today I worked on Christmas things and more pot holders. I picked Austin up from school and went to Abbots to get some more yarn. That's my day....
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel today. I love it with all my heart and am so glad for the peace it brings to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...