Saturday, November 10, 2012

Rexburg Temple and Pow Wow

 This is what the Temple looked like at 7:45 am. Cloudy.....

This is what it looked like at 11:45 when I left. Sunny.....

I took all the boys back to the Pow Wow in Rexburg at the Stake Centers right by the Temple. So I dropped them off and did a Session and had my Sealings done. It was wonderful. The Sealer was saying that one of the Prophets has said that those we do the work for will bath our feet with their tears and almost all the work done in the Temple is accepted. He also said that sometimes when he seals little children to their parents he can feel them in the room. He also said he thinks they wait outside the door for their name to be spoken. He was a wonderful Sealer. I have felt that closeness when I do my family names. I love this work with all my heart.
I picked up the boys and took them home. Janna and I took Bailee to Idaho Falls to get her piano books for her lesson on Monday. I am glad Janna drove. She can find her way anywhere. Not me. I get lost.
Now it's time to snuggle in my cozy house and pick up my crochet hook and work on some pot holders.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for our Sealer today that was so spiritual. He just made it so personal. You could feel his love for the people he Sealed. It was a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...