Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Going to the Doctor with Tommy

I went with Tommy today to get what he needs from the hospital. They are doing an x-ray next Tuesday. When he had his cat scan last week they were able to see that he has a mass in his prostate so the hormone treatment worked. Now they have to measure the mass and see how many chemo seeds they have to put in. It depends on the size of the mass. We are closer to getting this thing taken care of.
We then headed to Lowe's and Home Depot to look for shelves for my spices in my pantry. I need them to be on one shelf so I can tell what I have. They had one that will work perfect. I took the measurements and came home and measured my wall in my pantry and it will fit.
Then it was off to the Southfork Elementary School to vote for Mitt!! The line was long but they were fast. We used a pencil to fill in the dots. No electronic voting in Rigby.
I made Sour Dough bread and spaghetti for dinner and that has been my day. Now it's time to go to bed and get some much needed sleep.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Tommy's doctors that have the knowledge to treat his cancer. I am filled with hope and faith that all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...