Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Working on Manuals for Relief Society

 Manuals for next year.

Tommy put up my spice shelves for me.

Yesterday Tommy went to have his MRI. Now we wait for the results and the Dr will call to set up his appointment for the Chemo. The preparation for the MRI was pretty rough but he's a trooper and got through it with flying colors. 
Today my dear Hubby put up my spice shelves in my pantry. Now I can see what I have and what I need. Now I just have to get them all organized and add the ones from my kitchen.
I spent all day putting labels on the Relief Society manuals for next year. We ordered 115 and I used everyone and I'm short 3. All sisters will get a book unless they are a do not contact. We have about 8 of those. I decided every sister active or not, will get a manual. We have 130 sisters as of today. We had 2 new ones move in last week and of course they are inactive. But we will be visiting and finding out about them. So we are putting labels on them so we know that everyone will have gotten one. It's a big job but I think it will be worth it.
I worked some more one Christmas and Potholders for birthdays. I am getting close to having some things done.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Lorenzo Snow. We are blessed to be able to have his teachings in Relief Society this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...