Monday, February 23, 2015

Coming Home in a Snow Storm

 Heather and Gerri

 My good friend Judy

Surprise Snow Storm

I woke up to it snowing outside and thought it would be a fun ride home. I took two more group photos so I would have everyone to scrapbook. Who knows when I'll make it to 2015. I just have to catch up.
Then it was off to the freeway for a long drive home to Idaho. We tried to follow Heather and Gerri but to no avail. I dropped Judy off and gave Amie money for the cleaning deposit and a hug and off I went by myself to Idaho. It was a long uneventful drive.
It was so good to be home but I really wanted to go back for just a little bit longer.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for a safe drive home. I always feel that I am being protected by the power of prayer. What a blessing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...