Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Back to the Grind

 Gracie is taking it easy talking on Mom's phone...

Birthday Girl

I was so very tired this morning that I laid down with Gracie and we took a wonderful nap. I worked on this page off and on today until it was done. I had started it in St. George and finished it today. Heather Merrill and I are going to scrap a page everyday. I need to get caught up. So I am up for it. 
This afternoon I went to Gracie's new Day Care called LoLo's and got a paper signed for Heather so she can change daycare centers. Then it was off to Idaho Falls to pick up Heather from work.
I came home and made pizza dough so we could have pizza's for dinner. They were yummy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the people in my life. It's so wonderful to be surrounded by people that love me. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...