Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sabbath Day in St. George


We hung out all day just having fun. No stores or restaurants for us. I put on the black beans for our burritos and scrapped some more.
Kathy came over again with Aiden to visit. I just love this lady. I should have gotten a picture. They had dinner with us. What a fabulous friend. She brought me Homemade Vanilla. I love this. The one in the pretty bottle has been working for a year and the quart jar is just started.
Pages I scrapped, Yeah, I am making progress.

 Girls Camp

Ruth

Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the scriptures. As I study the Old Testament I am so grateful for the things I am learning. Blessing once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...