Thursday, February 19, 2015

Off to St George

Judy and Heather hooking up the VCR.

I went and picked up Judy at 9am and we were off. We had fun chatting all the way. I just love this lady. We went to In n Out Burger for lunch and then got the Condo all ready for scrapping. What a fun weekend we are going to have. Megan and Cali showed up first and then Heather and Gerrie and last but not least Lori, Heidi and Kaitlyn. The condo was perfect and everyone had a place to sleep.
We scrapped awhile and then headed to Olive Gardens for dinner. Yummy. I had the house salad. It was sooooo Good.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my scrapping buddies. We have been doing this for a long time. I think it is a gift and a blessing that I am able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...