Thursday, February 26, 2015

Visiting Teaching Conference

Today Gracie and I went to the church to do Visiting Teaching Conferences. She was so constipated she kept crying. I was having a really hard time and wondering how in the world I was going to get this done. I just said a prayer and asked for help. "Just help her poop. I need some help down here." I turned around and looked at Gracie and she had that look on her face. She said "Poop". What an awesome answer to prayer. But it didn't stop there. Bonnie Hall was the first one I visited with and she asked if she could take Gracie with her. Gracie went willingly with a cookie bribe. Now don't I just know how much I am loved and how my prayers are answered.
I got the moring visits done and picked up Gracie. She had been just fine. Then it was home to put her down for a nap. She was out like a light.
I had to be back at the church from 6pm to 8pm for the evening visits. We got those finished but I still have tons to call that couldn't make it or didn't want to or whatever.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for prayer. What a wonderful thing to know they are answered when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...