Friday, February 27, 2015

Sick

I had a terrible night and woke up so tired I slept most of the day. Thank goodness for Tommy. He helped me with Gracie all day.
I got a call from the Bishop, who is out of town, to go visit a sister that is in the middle of a crisis. I was able to go watch her get a blessing and say the prayer. I just about didn't make it. I just kept praying please let me be able to do this. I was able to hear the perfect blessing for her.
Came home and slept and slept.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the priesthood and the ablility Brother Neville had to bless a sister with exactly what Heavenly Father wanted her to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...