Saturday, February 21, 2015

Red Hot Contest

        Atomic Fireball Challenge

 Heather's mouth is on fire!!

Judy decided we had to have a contest on who could last the longest. Gerri and I were the first to give up. But most of these ladies were able to survive the hot part and last until it wasn't hot anymore. Fun times torturing each other.
We scrapbooked and went to Larsen's Frostop for lunch. Yummy food. Some of the ladies went hiking the red rocks and Judy, Kaitlyn and I went to Walmart to get stuff for Black Bean Burritos for Sunday.
Kathy and Kristen came over and we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. What fun to have such a good friend.

Grateful Statement: I am so blessed to have these sweet ladies as scrapbooking buddies. Heavenly Father knew I needed friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...