Monday, February 10, 2014

Service with a Capital S

I went to the gym this morning and walked on the treadmill.  It felt good to be at it again.
I came home, gathered my cleaning supplies and went to a sister's house to clean. What a mess. So filthy. We cleaned the bathroom and I started on the kitchen. I washed, soaked, washed and soaked some more. There were dishes everywhere and rotten food in crock pots. After a couple of hours I had to quit. It was just making me sick.
I had to take Heather and Gracie to the clinic so Gracie could get her second flu shot. She cried for about 2 seconds and then she was fine.
The Bishop came over tonight to bring me a gift card for laundry soap to do laundry at the laundromat. He talked with Tommy for quite a while. Then Heather, Bailee and I went to Walmart to spend the gift card.
Home again and then off to Tiffany's to pick up her donation for this laundry. Good people in our ward.
Now I am exhausted and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the words of President Posten to Meet the Lord early. I had my personal prayer this morning and I really think it helped me get through this hard day. I am blessed beyond measure to have the leader I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...