Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Harley's Birthday Dinner


 Eating at Johnny Carino's
 Birthday Girl, Harley
Gracie

Heather and I went into Idaho Falls this morning and bought a wood project to do at a class for next Thursday night. So much for the Book of Mormon class. Tomorrow night I have to meet with the Stake and go for visits. But maybe I'll make a couple more before we are done.
We met Janna, Ronnie and the kids at Johnny Carino's for Harley's birthday dinner. It is Italian and so very good. We had fun and Gracie was the star of the show with her cuteness.
It was bitter cold and snowing so we came home quick and snuggled in our warm houses. Now it's time for bed because I'm very tired.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful family I have. So blessed to be part of all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...