Thursday, February 20, 2014

A New Addiction

 Pray
Owls

Heather and I have been very busy making wood creations. We took a class last Thursday and we are hooked. I made these owls for my bathroom to put in the window sill. And my PRAY to remind me to pray often.
I have been very busy this last week doing service and all sorts of things.
I do believe Sunday we will have our new counselor. I think she will be awesome.
I went to the Temple this morning and did 25 sealings and 5 initiatories. It was a wonderful day.
Now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the ability I have to create things with Heather. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...