Thursday, February 6, 2014

2011 Finally Scrapped... Wahoo

Sugar Cookies

Christmas

Birthday Boy

I can't believe that I finally finished all the pages for 2011. I have started on 2012. I will get caught up, I will, I will.
Heather and I went to pick up the chicken from Zaycon. Then we went to Broulims for a few groceries and home. It is so bitter cold we couldn't wait to come home and get warm. -11 just isn't a temperature you want to be out in.
Spent the afternoon scrapbooking and playing with Gracie. 
I went to my Stake Meeting this evening and went to visit Betty Campbell and Britney Barzee. Sister Birch and I had a wonderful time visiting with these sisters. It was snowing when I came home so I'm done for the night. It's late and I am going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the sisters that we were able to visit. I love Relief Society and the inspired program it is. I am blessed to serve the sisters in our ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...