Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Laundry, Laundry and More Laundry

Heather, Gracie and I met another sister at the laundromat to do laundry for the house we attempted to clean yesterday. Can I say when someone talks about a mountain of laundry I know what that is. We probably did around 17 loads of laundry, 4 of which were giant washers. If I would of known what was happening things would have been different. But we got it all done and Marietta was going to deliver it when the family got home from the doctors. Heather was such a big help. And Gracie liked rolling around the laundromat in her walker.
I had already gone to the gym this morning before we went to the laundromat and after I went visiting teaching with Crystal. It has been a long tiring day. I am ready to hug my pillow and that's just what I'm going to do.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for visiting teaching and that we are able to connect with the sisters. I feel so close to my Savior when I am visiting the sisters in our ward. What a blessing Visiting Teaching is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...