Sunday, February 9, 2014

Gracie is on the Move

 On the move...
Good tasting keys...

Today was so very good. I started out with Ward Council and then we had Ward Conference. Wonderful speakers... Brother Black taught our Sunday School Class and talked about the Armor of God. But the Shield of Faith was the one we focused on. It says "Above all, taking the shield of faith..." It is so important that we have faith in Jesus Christ. Then President Posten told us to "Meet the Lord early". That was directed to me, I just know it. So I will try to increase me faith in Jesus Christ and meet the Lord early in prayer.
Had to attend the Trek Fireside to find out all about it for Austin. Now I'm home and ready for bed.
It has been a wonderful spiritual day.
Gracie decided to roll over to my purse and get out my church keys while Heather and I were busy scrapping. Teach us to trust her to stay in one place.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Brother Black's and President Posten's word. Just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...