Wednesday, May 23, 2012

State Tournament

Hailey between games
 Second game started

Hailey

Short Stop

Hayden playing on Amie's phone

We went to Taylorsville for Hailey ball games. They won the first so they played again in the evening. They won that one too so now we come back tomorrow to play again. Such exciting games. The first game it was so hot and we were sitting in the sun. In beween games Dean took us to The Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Then we went back to the game. The clouds had come in and the weather was wonderful. I even remembered my camera and was able to take a few pictures.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this wonderful family. They are so good to me. I hope I get to spend eternity with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...