Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Utah, Here We Come

New Driveway

Dean

We left on Monday and drove to Utah. We stopped in Provo and took John to lunch. A yummy barbecue place. He is doing well. One day at a time, that's my motto. Then we went up to beautiful Elk Ridge. It truly is a beautiful place. Dean and Amie are putting in a new driveway and front yard. Dean is working the Skidster removing all the old concrete so they can pour a new one. My kids and driving skidsters, what's up with that.
I got wonderful hugs from the kids and Amie. I really miss this bunch. We stayed in for the night. I still can't figure out why sitting in a seat for four hours makes you so tired. That's been my day and a good one at that.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my kids. They truly are such a joy in my life. The time just flew by too fast when they were little. Every year the memories just seem so much farther away. But I'm so blessed to have such good ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...