Sunday, May 27, 2012

Glen Canyon Dam

???

Dam

I need to go on a diet!

Beautiful

Now I am a brave person to post this picture of me with such a roll of fat around my middle. Maybe I should go on a diet. Hummmm!! We left Taylor this morning at 7am and got to Dean and Amie's at around 4pm. I listened to all three sessions of conference all the way here. It was so good to hear the messages again. 
Amie made Tacos for Hayden's birthday dinner and then we had cake. I spent about 2 hours trying to get my blog printed out for 2009 but it would load it up and then my internet explorer would quit working so I'll try it at home on my big computer. I think I need them printed out so if blogger quits I'll have copies of my journal, and I think it will help me keep this up. I love the thought of all the pictures printed out with the journaling. So we shall see.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for a safe trip home. I am grateful for the words from conference. They made me want to try harder and do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...