Saturday, May 19, 2012

Garden Boxes DONE!!!

Garden Boxes done and planted
I do love strawberries

Irrigation water coming our way

Pretty and Green

Building fences

Tommy, Harley and Janna

We worked hard today. I shoveled a mountain of top soil with the kids and we finished all six garden boxes. I got them all planted except one which I will be doing tomorrow after church. I was very tired after all that. Janna, Tommy and Harley spent the evening building the Goat pen for Harley's herd. The little kids played with friends and had a fun time. Now this tired person needs to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Rigby, Idaho and being able to grow things and tend things. Brings me back to my childhood.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...