Thursday, May 24, 2012

State Finals and Academic All State Award

I went with Amie, Shawn and Hailey to the bleachers at SHHS to take pictures of Hailey in her Cap and Gown with her uniform underneath of course. She is so beautiful and looks stunning in her Cap and Gown. And then we had to take a picture of her uniform under her Cap and Gown. How many time do I get to say Cap and Gown. LOL  Toooooo Cute!!

Cap and Gown

With Uniform Underneath

 Hailey recieved her Academic All State award on the field between the Murray and Roy games. She has received it, I think three times but this was the first time she was able to be there to get it in person. This row of girls all got one too. Smart and athletic, who could ask for anything more.

 What a smile!!

What a smile.

 This is the State Tournament final game against Roy. They beat Murray earlier in the day so this was their second game and the final. They played hard and were wonderful. Hailey hit a home run that was on KSL news that night. They were totally bummed when they lost..

Concentration

What a day. It was so exciting and fun. I loved watching this girl play. Hannah came to Hailey game looking as cute as ever but I didn't get a picture of her. After the game was over we went to "Texas Roadhouse" for dinner. It was yummy. Now we are tired and ready for bed. Thanks, Hailey for a wonderful three days.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that Tommy and I were able to come and see these grandkids. They are just the best and I love them all so very much. I truly am blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...