Thursday, May 24, 2012

Graduation On The Ball Field

Big Day

Sad and Happy

Look at all that stuff around her neck!

Diploma

Proud Mom and Dad

Proud Family

Proud Grandmas

What a wonderful, exciting day. They won both games and then they had their ceremony on the ball field. I am so proud of my Hailey. National Honor Student and all.
Tomorrow they play in the semi-finals so it's off to Taylorsville and not to Arizona as planned. It has been so much fun. And really the best graduation I've gone to because I got to wear my jeans. Amie's mom flew in and came with us. We just about froze to death in the last game but we did survive. Can't wait for the next one.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful young lady Hailey is. She is smart, athletic, beautiful and especially a wonderful Daughter of Heavenly Father. This girl has heart. I am blessed to have had her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...