Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Decorating Done

I love this room

Here is a picture of my office space. I love to pay my bills and organize paperwork here.
Tommy and I went to IF and got some plants. We worked on our garden boxes and got one planted with Tomatoes and Cucumbers. One at a time and soon we will be all done. I can't wait to go to my garden and pick my salad. I try to remember to take pictures tomorrow and post them.
I made a Honey Basamic Vinegarette that Tommy loves on his salad. It is pretty good. Soon we will have lots of salad at our fingertips. Tomorrow is radishes, lettuce, carrots and green onions. That's my goal, one more box planted tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my garden. It makes me happy to dig in the dirt and plant things. Heavenly Father knows we need to grow stuff. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...