Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Visiting My Brother and Grand Canyon

Me and my BFF

 I Love My Brother

Saying Goodbye

Kathy and I went to the Grand Canyon this morning and then up to my brother's house in Taylor. We hit so much road construction that it took us forever to go from the Grand Canyon to my brother's. But we were only an hour late. Johnnie had a roast, potatoes and carrots ready for our dinner. It was so delicious. 
Then we watched TV and talked until bed time. I was brushing my teeth when I heard a crash. I found Johnnie on the floor in my bedroom. He was trying to kill a bug that was on my bed and fell down and hit his back on  the night stand. He was in tons of pain, so Kathy and I got him up on his feet and he sat on my bed for a while until the pain was a little better. It was really scary to see how unsteady he is. 
Tomorrow afternoon we will be going to Gilbert. I just hate leaving my brother but we must get on with our vacation.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful big brother. He is such a blessing to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...