Saturday, October 28, 2017

Hannah is Getting Married

I packed my bags and Gracie's and off we went to Utah. Gracie is staying with Cha Cha and Heather and I am going to Dean's for Harrison's Farewell. Tommy didn't feel like he could make the drive so it was just me and Gracie. It was a pretty easy drive and I went up to Dean's and hung out all evening doing book work.
Dean and Amie went to Salt Lake to get their pictures done for Harrison's mission and the family. Also for Hannah's engagement pictures for her wedding. She will be marrying Stockton on May 5 (Cinco de Mayo). I am so glad she found her Keeper. He is wonderful.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my cute Hannah. I am so glad that she is getting married to Stockton. Blessing abound in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...