Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Party

Walmart in Page

 Glen Canyon Dam

Cheese, Cheese, Cheese

We left Gilbert about 6am and headed to Flagstaff and on to Beaver to our Hotel. We stopped for lunch and a trip to Walmart in Page. When we got to Beaver we went to the Cache Valley Cheese store and Kathy bought a bunch of cheese. 
We went to dinner at the Timberline Restaurant and I had my very first ever Monte Christo Sandwich. It was very delicious. Then it was back to our hotel and we snuggled in for the night. We watched some "Alaska, The Last Frontier" and then it was off to la la land. I slept so well.
We got up in the morning and had breakfast in the Hotel and then headed for Idaho. It was a long trip but we arrived safely. Gracie was very glad to see me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful vacation I had with my best friend. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...