Friday, October 27, 2017

Winco

Kathy and I went to Walmart, Winco and Applebee's. Gracie tagged along with us. We got lots of things done. Kathy got her chocolate chips and I got a few groceries. By the time we got home I was too tired to spread Manure in the garden boxes so I told Kathy we weren't doing it and I would do it later.
Before we went to bed Kathy made a batch of yummy Wheat Bread. She has my Bosch now so she can make bread for her family. It is so easy it takes about 15 minutes to mix and then raise for about 30 minutes, bake for 30 minutes and bread is ready. Now she knows how!
She will be going home tomorrow so we needed to get it done tonight. It was fun. I always like cooking with Kathy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I can make Wheat Bread. What a blessing to grind my wheat and make my bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...