Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Gilbert

 Ruth the Plumber

 Eating Quinoa Soup

 Ruth's Camera

 Kathy, Ruth and Me

 My Beautiful Friend

Red Robin Restaurant

We had so much fun at Ethel's. We ate Quinoa Soup that Ruthie brought over. I took a picture of Ruthie fixing Ethel's toilet. After all, what are sisters for. 
Ruthie, Kathy and I went to the Temple to take some pictures. Kathy and I had went to the Gilbert Temple and did some initiatories for my names and I didn't take my camera or phone. So we came back to get some pictures. 
We went to Ethel's ward on Sunday and saw Pete and his family there. It was a wonderful meeting and really great speakers.
Ruthie is practicing with her new camera that she bought. It was so much fun taking pictures of all of us. We met a sweet Latino couple that took a picture of all of us together. We took some of him and his wife and baby.
We went to the Red Robin for dinner on Monday night. Shannon and Tia joined us. We had so much fun talking and laughing. Then it was off to bed so I could get up early. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my cousins and how welcome they make me feel. I am blessed to be part of this wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...