Monday, October 30, 2017

Going Home to Idaho

Gracie and Her Loot

I picked up Gracie this morning from Cha Cha's. She loves her Barbie car and all the stuff she got from her Mommie and Cha Cha. I gave Heather a big hug and told her I loved her and then we were off.  It is a long 4 hour drive but Gracie was a trooper. I got home around 1:30 in the afternoon.
I unpacked the car and ordered my Journal books for 2015 and 2016. I'm not crazy about the format with the new blog but the journaling is there and that is the important thing.
I helped Ruth with her journaling on her pages. She is doing so well and really understanding how to do everything. I am so glad that she is catching on.
Now it's time to clean my house for the Halloween party for the preschool tomorrow. And my Home Teacher is coming over to visit at 8pm. What a day!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little munchkin. She is so loved by us all. What a blessing she is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...