Thursday, October 26, 2017

Kathy Working on my Garden Boxes

  Working On My Garden Boxes

All Ready

I had to take Tommy to Physical Therapy this morning so Kathy stayed home and worked on my Garden Boxes. She cleaned all the dead plants out and fed them to the chickens and goats. She worked so hard for me. I just love her and she will never know how much that helped me. I was just dreading doing this. After I got back we finished the tomato boxes.
I made Taco Soup for dinner and after I finished we took Tommy's truck and went to Lowe's in search of Manure. It was a disaster. First of, we couldn't figure out the lights and didn't realize we were using parking lights. No wonder it was so dim. Then we couldn't get the heater to work. I found out later that the heater didn't work. No one at Lowe's really wanted to get me 17 bags of Manure but I wasn't going home without it. So finally they were able to load it in the back of Tommy's truck with a fork lift. And it just happened to be two women that did it.
We had a good laugh about all our problems. But it was fun.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful friend that is really my sister. She is so willing to help me do anything. I am blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...