Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Heading Home To Idaho

 Walmart in Page

 Glen Canyon Dam

Cheese, Cheese, Cheese

We left Ethel's about 6am and headed for Flagstaff. Thank goodness I have Kathy to drive in the dark because I can't. We stopped in Page for lunch and a trip to Walmart. Then it was on to the Glen Canyon Dam. We got out and walked around to stretch our legs and see the sites.
Then it was on to Beaver to our hotel. We went to the Cache Valley Cheese and Kathy bought a bunch of cheese. Thank goodness we had a fridge in our hotel room.
We went to our hotel and snuggled in for the night. We watched a little "Alaska, The Last Frontier" and went to sleep. I slept so good.
We got up and had breakfast in the hotel and headed for Idaho. We stopped in Tremonton for lunch and the hit the road again for Rigby. It was so good to get home and see my little Gracie. She was so glad that I was home.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I was able to spend this time with my best friend seeing my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...