Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Visiting Teachers and Home Teachers

Andrea and Jessica

I took Gracie to Lolo's this morning and came home hung out until about 12 and laid down for a nap. I was so sleepy that I couldn't keep my eyes open. After I got up I went and picked up Gracie. She is always so glad to see me.
Then I made Mac N Cheese with "Lil Smokies". It was good. I know that because there wasn't any left at the end of the night.
My visiting teachers came at 6:30 and my home teacher came at 7:15. I love having them come. Brother Olson brings his cute little daughter Chaelo to play with Gracie. Gracie is always so excited to have Chaelo to play with.
Now it's time to take my head cold to bed. I am tired.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these two ladies that take time out of their busy lives to visit me. What a blessing visiting teaching is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...